Reports to: Production Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/Hourly
Supervise the work of others: No
- 1st shift: M-F 7:00am-3:30pm
- Pay: $8.00/hr to start
- 2nd shift: M-F 3:45pm-12:15am
- Pay: $8.25/hr to start
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- Make sure all parts and orders are in compliance with assemblers instructions to specific guidelines
- Make sure all lot numbers etc. and all paperwork correspond with the order request
- Must be able to sit and pay attention to detail for long periods of time
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to apply basic concepts of math.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., sit stand and walk for hours at a time. Moderate noise level and limited exposure to physical risk.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Special/Additional Requirements: Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and.or criminal background check.
Contact Human Resources
AMT (Applied Medical Technology, Inc.)
8006 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville, OH 44141
Email a Resume or an Application
Resumes and/or completed job applications can be faxed to:
or emailed to: HR@appliedmedical.net