Reports to: Production Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Supervise the work of others: yes
- M-F 11am-7:30pm
- Pay based on experience
Manufactures products by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work flow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- This list is not comprehensive but meant to represent the most common or important duties of the position. Other duties are required and/or assigned
- • Communicate between departments to ensure effective workflow.
- • Ensure preventive maintenance binders are up-to-date.
- • Maintain up-to-date training logs.
- • Ensure appropriate employee training is performed and documented.
- • Communicate manufacturing/quality issues with Engineering/Quality and operators.
- • Ensure smooth transfers of technology and product revisions/introductions from Engineerin
- Minimum Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent, technical knowledge and skill in manufacturing environment, excellent communication skills
- Preferred Qualifications: Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree in Engineering, or Manufacturing/ Production Supervisor experience
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- • Essential Job Functions: Critical features of this job are described below. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Mental: Must be able to effectively communicate with others; complete and understand analysis of numbers; read, analyze and interpret written materials; compliance with company policies; respond appropriately to feedback to make improvements; maintain positive working relationships; troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Physical: Must be able to hear and verbally communicate. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs, sit stand and walk for hours at a time. Moderate noise level exposure to high temperature (~350˚F) tooling and exposure to physical risk. Ability to handle and manipulate small components. Good eye-hand coordination, ability to handle repetitive tasks.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required: Ability to establish priorities, work independently with minimal supervision, and facilitate teamwork.
Equipment Used: : telephones, computer, other office equipment as needed. Injection Molding Machines (heavy machinery)
Special/Additional Requirements: Special/ Additional Requirements: Persons in this position may be required to pass a drug, alcohol, credit, and/or criminal background check. AMT is an equal opportunity employer We do not retain resumes if not a bona fide job opening
Contact Human Resources
AMT (Applied Medical Technology, Inc.)
8000 Katherine Boulevard
Brecksville, OH 44141
Email a Resume or an Application
Resumes and/or completed job applications can be faxed to:
or emailed to: HR@appliedmedical.net